Custom Website Design
Client Attractive, SEO Optimized, & Intentionally Built for Conversion
I specialize in professional, conversion-based, custom website design and digital marketing strategies designed to help your business grow. No matter what industry you’re in your business can benefit from a modern, user-friendly, mobile responsive site that speaks to your target audience and caters to your business needs.
Your business website should be more than just a basic online brochure or something you threw up because everyone says you need one. With more and more people making buying decisions online, your website should be a centralized hub of your online presence that strategically attracts, engages, informs, inspires, compels, nurtures, and converts your ideal clients and customers.
My job is to create that hub for you so it makes your job easier when it comes to expanding your reach, attracting qualified leads, and converting more clients and customers. When you’re ready to take your business to the next level, save more time, and work smarter while running and building your business, getting a professional, custom website design is the best place to start.
All Custom Website Designs Include
Brand Messaging Development
In order to stand out from the competition and convert more leads, it’s important that the messaging on your website speaks directly to your target audience’s needs and desires. So we will work together to develop your targeted and unique brand messaging.
Website Copywriting Guidance
Every page on your website needs to have well-written copy that describes your services, educates and informs your audience, and accurately depicts what it’s like working with or buying from you. My prompts for each page will guide you through writing compelling copy for your website.
Good design matters. It engages, impresses, and compels your website visitors to browse and find out more about your business. It also shows your professionalism and how much you care about your business. So great time and attention goes into creating your modern, beautiful website design.
After your audience is engaged by the design, we then guide them through the process of becoming a qualified lead by implementing a strategic layout on each page that compels them to take the actions you want them to take. So you get more calls, emails, subscribers, and ultimately clients & customers.
Your website’s functionality and style will work to serve your business’ unique needs, goals, and branding so that regardless of your competition your unique perspective and value stands out and captivates your audience.
Many times, people search for new businesses on their phones before they will search on their desktops. No matter which device your visitors choose to view your site, it will show beautifully and work properly on desktops, smartphones, and tablets.
It’s important that your website works for you. So in addition to the design, layout, and copywriting strategies, best practices are implemented so that it’s built on a foundation that helps you get found on search engines like Google.
In addtion to the marketing strategy that is baked into your website design, you will also receive a personalized marketing strategy session and recommendations to help you get more exposure and generate more leads.
Custom Website Design Process
Here’s what you can expect.
- To start, I’ll guide you through sending over your website log-in info, filling out my brand messaging and web design forms, and sending over your website content (images, video, copy, etc.). If you need help writing compelling copy for each page I have you covered.
- I will be setting up the foundation of your website and starting to implement your visual brand elements into the site as I receive them from you.
- When you are able to set aside time to give me everything I need, especially in the beginning, it makes the project run much more smoothly and efficiently. I’ll be there to help guide you along the way.
- Once I receive the initial things I need from you, I will create your website Header, Footer, and Homepage so you can get a sense of the overall feel of your site.
- You will have the chance to review everything and give detailed feedback to ensure we are on the same page.
- I will make changes based on your requests, up to 2 revisions (so take your time, sleep on it, take notes, and make sure you give me as much feedback at once as possible so we can move on with the rest of the site).
- We will work together to build out the rest of the site based on the website content you provide, the strategy we’ve developed for you, and the functionality your website needs.
- Once each page/function is completed I’ll send it to you for approval and you can share your detailed feedback.
- I’ll make changes as needed (up to 2 revisions) and we’ll keep the ball rolling until the project is complete.
Finalize & Launch
- Once your site’s design is complete, I will double-check everything (grammar, content, etc.), test everything (functionality, contact forms, etc.), then send everything over to you for a final review and make any final changes you have.
- The final steps will be to make your site live, submit it to Google, and then start spreading the word about your new site!
- We’ll have a final strategy call to discuss your personalized strategy moving forward so you’ll know the exact next steps to take. I have services that will be perfect next steps for ongoing exposure and lead generation with your new website, but whether or not you use my additional services, you’ll have a roadmap of what to do.
Check out some of my latest custom website design projects.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a custom website design cost?
Each website project is different based on your business goals and the extent of your website functionality, so the price for each website reflects those differences.
It’s important to also note that all websites I build include brand messaging development, help with writing your website copy, mobile responsive design, foundational SEO, and more.
There is a lot of time, strategy, and added value intentionally incorporated into your project to ensure you get the most out of your website and your time working with me. It’s important to me to deliver a great customer experience and a highly valuable product that delivers an excellent return on investment.
So when thinking of the price, those are good things to keep in mind as well.
If you’re interested in starting a project send me an email here to get the conversation started and I’ll send you a personalized quote for your project.
How long will it take?
Once all logins, images, website content, and necessary information are received from the client, projects are generally completed within a 30-90 day period (60 days is most common for basic, 5-10 page websites). Length may vary depending on project size and functionality, along with my current schedule and your responsiveness in getting me the content and approvals I need to move forward.
Are there any other costs in addition to your prices?
Yes. If you haven’t already, you’ll need to purchase your website’s foundational tools. And if you have already, you’ll need to be sure you’re using the best tools for performance, optimization, security, etc. I will walk you through selecting and purchasing everything you need including the following…
Foundational Website Tools:
- Domain Name – my recommendation is Namecheap at $12.88 per year, (with a discounted price of $8.88 to initially register)
- Website Hosting – my recommendation is Siteground starting at $19.99 per month or $179.88 per year (with a discounted price of $83.88 for your first year when you initially sign up)
Additional Foundational Tools (highly recommended):
- Business/Domain Email Address – my recommendation is Google Workspace (Formerly G Suite) starting at $6 per month.
Any other additional resources or tools for specific customizations can be discussed based on your needs.
How do you handle payments?
For basic projects, there is a 50% investment upfront and 50% once the project is completed, right before everything is handed back over to you.
For larger projects, payments are divided into 3 equal payments, the first payment is to be paid upfront to start the project, the second is to be paid after the initial design (header, homepage, and footer of the site) is delivered and approved by you, and the third and final payment is to be paid at the end of the project, after your website is complete and right before it goes live.
You can pay via credit or debit card as well as direct bank account debit (ACH).
What will you use to build my site?
All of my sites are built with WordPress, the most popular website content management platform on the internet. I also exclusively use the Divi WordPress theme (which I give you a free license to when you work with me). This combination allows me the power and flexibility to create custom, user-friendly sites for all of my clients that serve their businesses now and well into the future.
Will you show me how to update my site when it's done?
Yes. You will receive personalized training on how to update and edit your site if that’s what you want. I also offer my website maintenance plan where I take care of all the backend updates and website security as well as any quick updates or fixes you need. So you don’t have to be bothered with website updates and fixes if you don’t want to.
Ready for a Professional Online Presence & Better Results?
Let’s talk so I can get to know more about you and your business or organization so we can determine the best strategy for your needs.