Have Peace of Mind
That your site is maintained, backed up, and secure.
Once a website goes live, it’s important to keep the site plugins, theme, and WordPress itself (among other things) updated and optimized for page loading speeds, better SEO rankings, and overall site performance.
It’s also important to protect it from potential hacks, breaches, and other threats that can bring your site down and get you blacklisted from Google; removing you from all search results and destroying your Google rankings.
My monthly plan is designed to take the stress off of you and ensure your site is protected, updated, maintained, backed up, and performing well online month after month.
You’ll have a trusted WordPress professional monitoring your site and available to help with updates, edits, additions, or any potential website issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any set up or cancellation fees?
Nope! There are no additional setup fees to join (you’ll only pay your first monthly payment to get started). And should you ever need to leave the plan, there are no cancellation fees. Just let me know and I’ll process your cancellation. The door will always be open should you ever leave and decide to come back to the plan.
What happens if I pass on your plan?
If you decide not to sign on with my maintenance plan, there’s a lot that can go wrong. Here are the top reasons I recommend you make sure your website is maintained:
- The site will not be optimized which leads to poor performance, slow loading times, and a gradual loss of Google SEO rankings.
- The site’s tools, plugins, themes, and WordPress itself can quickly go out of date which is the #1 cause of website hacks and tech glitches. It’s incredibly important to keep ALL your website tools and plugins up-to-date. Even if you use an auto-updating tool with your website hosting provider, those can stall or glitch and they don’t update everything. There’s nothing better than having a human regularly monitoring and updating your site.
- Depending on your website hosting, you may have to pay extra to restore a backup of your site or spend the time and energy figuring out how to do it yourself if your site ever gets hacked or experiences an irreparable glitch.
- You won’t get a monthly report overviewing your site traffic, page views, etc.
- You won’t have me as your trusted WordPress professional to call on for quick updates, tweaks, website issues, etc. Or you’ll have to pay a higher hourly rate if you would like to hire me for a one-off project.
Does my bonus 1 hour of time roll over monthly?
No, your 1 hour of monthly website content updates, tweaks, or fixes is only covered for that month.
What if I have updates that require more than 1 hour?
I’ll always try to get your updates done within 1 hour to save you some extra cost. But if you have a decent amount of updates that will require more hours, I’ll give you an estimate of time and complete your project at my discounted hourly rate for maintenance plan clients. You can see my rates here.
How fast do you get to the monthly updates?
I try to get to your updates within 24-48 business hours EST, Monday – Friday. As a monthly client, you always get top priority compared to clients who aren’t on the plan.
- Receive bundled pricing for multiple sites
- No setup or cancellation fees